Thursday, September 22, 2005

Every Little Helps....

Ok, I'm not going to dare set myself up for the fall that is "why buy designer clothes"? - I'm not that stupid and without my "always right" dear friend Ashley to back me up, I know I'd get flustered and lose anyway..

BUT!!

This morning on my way to work, I saw a man with his son, walking towards the tube station. In true "Son & dad" manner, the dad being cool, had his sweater over his back with the arms draped round his neck and I could see the label.

The label was this...

Yes, next time I am in Tesco, I can pick up a Tesco Finest Soft cheese & salmon Terrine lunch selection and a sweater at the same time...

Every little helps!.........................................yeah right!

1 comment:

Canary Warbler said...

i almost deleted this thinking it was another Tourette attack... or as i now refer to it Terrouettism

hehe
SLAP!

What is Primark btw?