Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dis-service with attitude


I am not happy today.

I was very happy this morning.. up at 6 like a lark (or other lark-type thing that gets up early), in the pool by 6:45am, Waitrose smoothie bar by 8:15am and on my way home to pick up my work stuff and head in. Didn't go directly to work from gym today because urgent package was due to arrive at home.

What's this??! no package?.. no post... no "you may or may not have been out but we couldn't be arsed to carry the package to your door so here is a card to force you to drive to collect what is rightfully my job to deliver" card...

I ring my supplier.... "Oh we sent via D.H.L (now formally known as D.H.ell)

I check D.H.ell website. My internal package which had to travel from Lambeth to Canada Water (approx 2 miles) went on a 5 day trip via heathrow, still hasn't arrived, the driver has gone out on his rounds today with no mobile, no van printer, in fact no means of communication whatsoever. He will now try again to deliver while I am at work and probably not leave a card again.

so today I am angry... see... no humour in my tone at all..

What would my good friend Tourette say??.. oh I know

"Cunts! the lot of em!"

Good day

Grrr

No comments: